The SIDECA service offering comprise project management, regional planning, research and development, engineering services and industrial development (agricultural development and other commercial sectors) and local economic development activities of any shape or form.
AGRICULTURAL DEVELOPMENT AND VALUE CHAIN ANALYSES
- Agricultural infrastructure and engineering Infrastructural development: irrigation infrastructure, fencing, Chicken pens, piggery units, nurseries, greenhouses, hydroponic systems, mushroom units, biogas plants, fish ponds, water reservoirs, dip-tanks, feedlots, drainage systems, landscaping and ornamental designs.
- Agricultural training, workshops and technical support
Situational analyses, land-use planning, Soil and water testing, Training in horticulture, agronomy, livestock production and management, mushroom farming, pest and disease control, market research, agribusiness.
- Agricultural inputs and equipment supply
Agricultural tools, equipment and machinery; seeds and seedlings; agro-chemicals.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT:
- Our approach to Research and Development include but not limited to preparation of;
- Enterprise development plans/strategies,
- Agricultural Development Plan,
- Situational analyses,
- Scientific research (including Surveys & Focus groups),
- Baseline studies, and
- Project plotting.